We are pleased to offer a range of top quality gourmet and medicinal mushroom varieties in liquid culture format.
Liquid cultures are live mycelium suspended in a sterile nutrient liquid. The liquid is held in a syringe for hygeine, and convenient application of the liquid culture into your substrate of choice, which may be sterilised grain (to make grain spawn) or even direct onto a supplimented sawdust substrate.
These liquid cultures come in 20mL syringes. Each syringe is held within sterile packaging and comes with a fresh, sterile needle to use for squirting the LC into your substrate.
A usage rate of approx 5mL per kg of sterilised substrate is reccomended.
Species we have available in Liquid Culture are:
- Phoenix Oyster (Pleurotus pulmonarius)
- Velvet Oyster (Pleurotus parsonsiae)
- Shiitake (Lentinula edodes)
- NZ Native Shiitake (Lentinula novae-zealandiae)
- Pekepeke Kiore / Coral Tooth (Hericium novae-zealandiae)
- Tawaka (Cyclocybe parasitica)
- Wild Enoki (Flammulina velutipes)
- Wine Cap (Stropharia rugoso-annulata)
- Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor)
- Artist's Conk (Ganoderma applanatum)
NOTE: Please say in the 'notes' option of your order at checkout, which strain(s) you would like.
PRICES (20mL Liquid Culture Syringes):
1x 20mL: $24.90
3x 20mL: $59.90
5x 20mL: $94.90